Position: Research Lab Associate/Technicians in Robotics (for Mechanical Department)
Educational Qualification: At least Bachelors Mechanical Engineer/Mechatronics/Robotics.
No. of Openings: 1
Location: Mahindra University, Hyderabad
Mahindra University has been notified as a private university by the Government of Telangana on 20th May 2020. We are looking for the position of Research Lab Associate/Technicians who can work in the following areas with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Operating and programming industrial robots like ABB, Kuka etc. with their maintenance
- Relevant specialized work experience in educational or commercial settings.
- Hands on Building – mobile robots (Wheeled, aerial, underwater, etc)
- Hands on experience with Robotics related simulation and programming software.
- Robot operating system (RoS) based system control.
- Mechatronics Systems, programming microprocessors and micro-controllers, dealing with electronics, good at mechanical and fabrication.
Responsible for liaising with research staff (academic and technical) and students providing technical support and instruction in the development, design, by enhancing robotic and other intelligent automation systems. This will include the delivery of a complete technical service supporting research and lab activities in the Robotics.Engage with academic colleagues to develop an understanding of their research requirements and intended outcomes, including supporting Ph.D. students.To develop, build, integrated, test, and calibrate unique robotics and automation equipment and apparatus for research and contract purposes. Be able to work from instructions, specifications, and circuit diagrams/drawings. Using a wide range of skills and where appropriate, assisting in the development / modification of circuit design, preparation, and maintenance of documentation and/or drawings, the ordering of components and materials, in support of such work.
Interested candidates may please share their CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as: Research Lab Associate/Technicians Robotics.