Dipti Mishra is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Mahindra University École Centrale School of Engineering. She has completed her Ph.D. in Image Processing from Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad. Before joining Mahindra University, she was a Teaching Assistant at Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad. Her area of interests includes Image Processing, Data and Image Compression, Signal Processing, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Integrated Circuits and Microelectronics and Mechanical Systems (MEMS).
- Dipti Mishra, Satish Kumar Singh, Rajat Kumar Singh, Deep CNN based Image Compression with Redundancy Minimization via Attention Guidance, Neurocomputing Journal (Under Major Revision) (IF 5.719)
- Deep learning-based Edge-aware pre and post-processing method for JPEG compressed images, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation (Under Review) (IF 2.678)
- Dipti Mishra, Satish Kumar Singh, Rajat Kumar Singh, Deep Architectures for Image Compression: A Critical Review, Signal Processing, Volume 191, 2022, 108346, ISSN 0165-1684, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sigpro.2021.108346. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165168421003832) (IF 4.662)
- Dipti Mishra, Satish Kumar Singh, Rajat Kumar Singh, Divanshu Kedia, Multi-scale network (MsSG-CNN) for joint image and saliency map learning-based compression, Neurocomputing, Volume 460, 2021, Pages 95-105, ISSN 0925-2312, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2021.07.012. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0925231221010468) (IF 5.719)
- Mishra, S. K. Singh and R. K. Singh, "Lossy Medical Image Compression using Residual Learning-based Dual Autoencoder Model," 2020 IEEE 7th Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON), 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/UPCON50219.2020.9376417.
- Mishra, S. K. Singh and R. K. Singh, "Wavelet-Based Deep Auto Encoder-Decoder (WDAED)-Based Image Compression," in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 1452-1462, April 2021, doi: 10.1109/TCSVT.2020.3010627. (IF 4.133)
- Mishra, N. Pandey, M. H. Minver, B. Das, V. Jain, An Efficient Face Detection and Recognition for Video Surveillance, in Second International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Computer Science, RTCSE-2016 DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9iS1/109672. (IF 2.678)
- Mishra, A. Singh, D. M. Akbar Hussain, S. Dabas and M. Dhankar, "Inter digital transducer modelling through Mason equivalent circuit model: Design and simulation," 2016 3rd International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), 2016, pp. 1941-1946.
- Mishra and A. Singh, "Sensitivity of a surface acoustic wave based gas sensor: Design and simulation," 2015 International Conference on Soft Computing Techniques and Implementations (ICSCTI), 2015, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICSCTI.2015.7489558.
- Mishra, "Modeling of Interdigital Transducer Surface Acoustic Wave Device - Design and Simulation," 2015 Fifth International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, 2015, pp. 1327-1331, doi: 10.1109/CSNT.2015.174.
- Advanced Deep/ Architectures in Signal, Image and Vision Applications, (ADASIVA-2021), 6th-10th December, 2021, IIIT Allahabad.
- 5th IAPR International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing, (CVIP 2020), 4th-6th December 2020, IIIT Allahabad
- Advanced Deep Architectures in Signal, Image and Vision Applications, (ADASIVA-2020), 30th November-6th December, 2020, IIIT Allahabad
- 3rd IEEE International Conference on Information and Communication Technology, 2019, (CICT-2019), 6th-8th December 2019, IIIT Allahabad
- Advanced Deep Architectures in Signal, Image and Vision Applications, (ADASIVA-2019), 24th-30th June, 2019, IIIT Allahabad
- Advanced Deep Architectures in Signal, Image and Vision Applications, (ADASIVA-2018), 14th-28th July, 2018, IIIT Allahabad
- GIAN course on Probabilistic Graphical Models on Machine Learning, 26th December, 2017-05th January, 2018, IIIT Allahabad
- Cognition and Biometrics, 27th-28th October, 2017, IIIT Allahabad
- Advanced Optimized Techniques, IIIT Allahabad
- Digital Signal Processing Algorithms and their Implementation, PSIT Kanpur
- Virtual Labs, PSIT Kanpur
- Linear Integrated Circuits, AKTU, Lucknow
- Microcontroller and its Applications, 19th June 2017 - 24th June 2017 PSIT Kanpur
Image Processing, Data and Image Compression, Signal Processing, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Integrated Circuits, Microelectronics and Mechanical Systems (MEMS).