Why Data Science Is The Career Of The Future?
Data Science is creating waves in the technology, Commerce and economics sector. If this is the scenario, then without any surprise, Data Science will be a top career of the future. However, data Science requires a specialised niche of knowledge in maths, computers, analytics, and data crunching. It is a challenging field, so there is more demand than supply.
A stage has been reached in the world where almost every organisation is data-driven. Data-driven decision-making is a part of nearly every organisation in today’s world. For example, Amazon collects our preferences while shopping and adding to the cart and further only shows similar products. This preference benefits the customers and the product owner as it is profitable and saves energy and time.
Further, it can be helpful to the agriculture sector as it can provide data regarding the efficiency in food production and delivery.
A Peek Into The Future: Science enthusiasts will like to foresee a steady growth of technology over the next five years. With the improvement in science and technology, newer opportunities are being generated, and more recent techniques are being used for bettering business operations for individuals and organisations. Many organisations are researching data science and its competitiveness, which has resulted in increased productivity. E.g. Apple and Amazon use Data Science increasingly in their day-to-day lives.
Data Science is important for businesses of all sizes. The professionals are competent enough to develop machine learning frameworks and offer value for the vast data at their disposal.
Areas Where Data Science Can Be Applied
1. Automobile Industry: The Automobile Industry saw a significant shift in the last few years and is still at a nascent level. self driven cars, autopilot flying cars, fixed destination cabs, automatic public transport, and various other applications. Many of these applications are going to come up in the future. These, however, require many people to think about future ideas and code.
2. Information Technology: Data Science is not to be confused with IT. It is machine learning to Information technology with a lot of mathematical capabilities. data science is slowly becoming a key factor for any successful data-driven company.
3. Healthcare: As an extensive patient database is available, the diseases or illnesses can be found early. Professionals can use their expertise along with data science to provide a solution to suffering patients. For example, health care can be combined with data science to see the availability of required organs from any part of the world.
4. Army and Weapons: Data Science can be used to free humankind from any threats. It can be used to build automated solutions to identify attacks early and help stop the attacks in future. It can also be used to build automated weapons that will show when and when not to fire in the future.
5. Power and Energy: Rapid population growth has increased the energy demand. This growth requires nuclear energy to be handled to such a level that without exhausting the existing natural resources, we must be capable to fulfill our energy demands. Further, data science can help predict the effects of nuclear power sources.
6. Banking and Finance: A bank always comes to mind when considering security. But with the coming of online transactions, there has been an increase in no of fraud. Therefore, stable systems are required for banking and financial data safety. Data Science can help manage the money effectively to invest in the right places through automated predictions.