According to the India Today report, the demand for trained lawyers and litigants is shooting up steadily. One reason is that many businesses are mainly relying on their legal squad to receive accurate data to increase their revenue and dwindle their cost and risk. However, it does not restrict to just business.
“Be it an operational decision, a new merger, a case against the company, a business deal, a corporate lawyer is needed to set the parameters right. It is a comparatively new field and hence opportunities and growth options. Litigators, law firms and government departments need a steady stream of students who know the law. So do media houses, corporate firms and law firms,” says the India Today report.
This has resulted in high demand for diligent and dedicated candidates who are well-versed in the law and can hop on as legal executives with several organizations/firms. Alongside, lawyers are treated as a sacred part of a company because of all the legal help they provide.
But, wait. What do they study to understand the legislative world?
There are many undergraduate courses to understand the law. Among them is a Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) Honours. While focusing on the BA LLB Hons syllabus, students will have a strong foundation in core subjects such as family law, business law, criminal law, constitutional law, drafting and pleading, etc. The undergraduate programme will not only concentrate on classroom lessons but also pay utmost attention to practical training like workshops, court sessions, clinical internships, etc.
Achieve your “only” purpose of “securing knowledge” at Mahindra University
Founded on delivering “justice, equality and service” to society, Mahindra University – India’s top private education university – offers a BA LLB programme to undergraduate students who want to build a career in law. The university’s School of Law offers a five-year course. BA LLB Hons course details at Mahindra University are as follows:
- While pursuing the undergraduate course, students get the opportunity at Mahindra University to explore several liberal arts subjects such as English, History, Sociology and Political Science, besides Law & Economics.
- The course provides a solid background to enter the big world of Indian Administrative Services.
- Students understand the nuances of law through experiential learning by participating in internships, legal research and writing activities, moot court and legal aid clinics, etc.
- At Mahindra University, young law learners are also encouraged to participate in field trips to non-profit organizations, charity institutions and jails to interact with different individuals.
- Young lawyers here get the opportunity to ingrain self-development, analytical, logical and reasoning skills, and drafting and court craft skills as a part of their skill development.
- The curriculum of B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons) at Mahindra University is based on International Education Standards (IES) and the Bar Council of India (BCI) norms.
- Mahindra University is located in Bahadurpally, pretty far away from the hectic city life. Hence, students here benefit from being a part of the sprawling green milieu.
- Upon completing the five-year course, students receive full guidance from faculty members and industry experts to enter the legal world. They can apply in government, non-government sectors, legal firms, media houses, corporate firms, etc.
Checking out Mahindra University’s official website will be a great idea for further details.
Your dream to build a free and sustainable society is just one step away!
Yes, there are enough problems in the world. But have you ever wondered how you can solve at least one of them? Ever wondered how many people live with those problems? Do these people deserve justice and free life? Or they should be stranded forever with the same set of problems. Do not pell-mell. Just ponder. Once that is done, half of the issue is solved.